Hydraulic Seals and Pneumatic Seals
Hydraulic seals and pneumatic seals are used for sealing in hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder applications with reciprocating or rotary motion. These seals perform static and dynamic sealing and can be machined or molded using advanced software. Pneumatic seals are used to separate gases and hydraulic seals for fluids. SSP Seals offers a wide range of hydraulic and pneumatic seals to meet the demands of manufacturing, design, and application performance.
Pneumatic and Hydraulic Seal Materials
We provide hydraulic and pneumatic seals created from the following materials.
- ABS:这是一个butadi的导数ene, acrylonitrile, and styrene. This seal material combines rigidity and strength of acrylonitrile and toughness butadiene rubber, thereby making them ideal for challenging conditions. The seals made of ABS can be used across a wide temperature range from -25 to 60 °C.
- Acetal:The seals of this material are used in applications that require excellent dimensional stability. We provide acetal hydraulic seals for food-grade applications.
- Arnitel:Pneumatic seals or hydraulic seals made of this material can be used across a wide temperature range. They exhibit brilliant flexural fatigue endurance, high-load bearing capabilities, high abrasion and tear resistance, and high impact strength.
- DuPont Hytrel:Hydraulic seals made of this material exhibit excellent flexibility and resilience, flex fatigue, tear resistance, exceptional creep resistance, and so on. These seals exhibit good flexibility at low temperatures and retain excellent mechanical properties at high temperatures.
In addition to the above materials, we also work with the followingmaterials.
- HD Polystyrene
- Thermoplastic Rubbers
- Thermoset Rubbers
As a leading hydraulic and pneumatic seals manufacturer, we understand the specific sealing requirements across industries. This understanding, combined with the best engineering practices, allows us to serve our clients with superior quality sealing solutions. We have been regularly delivering custom pneumatic and hydraulic seals for the following applications:
- Amusement Park Machines
- Agricultural Machinery - Farm Equipment
- Die Casters
- Earth Movers and Excavators
- Textile Machines
- Hydraulic Cylinders
Hydraulic Seal and Pneumatic Seals Configurations
SSP manufactures industry-grade seals that perform exceptionally well in demanding environments.
- Piston Seals:These seals can be used as pneumatic and hydraulic seals. They are offered as single-acting and double-acting seals and can be used with backup rings and guide rings.
- Back-up Rings:The seals minimize the risk of extrusion under pressure. This is why these rings are known as anti-extrusion rings. They do not have a sealing function of their own.
- Vee Packs:These seals comprise multiple Vee-rings and feature male and female adaptors. Vee packs are compatible with double-acting and single-acting cylinders.
- T-seals:他们可以在活塞设计and rod styles to prevent spiraling and extrusion. T-seals are sometimes used in place of O-rings.
- Wipers:Hydraulic cylinders are operated in various environmental conditions where they may be exposed to debris, dust, contaminants, and so on.Wiper sealshelp prevent contaminants from damaging the hydraulic system and cylinder assembly.
- O-rings:O-rings help prevent fluid or gas leakage in the system.
- Rod Seals:The seals are known as radial seals or shaft seals, and they help prevent fluid leakage in the cylinder.
- U-cups:The seals are available in various materials and sizes and are used in low-pressure systems.U-cupsdeliver low friction for less round components.
- Guide Rings:They guide piston rods and pistons in a cylinder.
Selection Criteria for Pneumatic Seals and Hydraulic Seals
There are several important criteria for selecting hydraulic seals and pneumatic seals, including operating parameters and dimensions.
- Seal function
- Fluid media
- Vacuum rating
- Radial cross-section
- Axial cross-section
- Operating temperature
- Fluid pressure range
- Application of the cylinder
- Material compatibility
- Seal outer diameter or housing bore diameter
- Seal inner diameter or shaft outer diameter
- Maximum operating pressure and operating speed
Contact us to learn more about hydraulic seals and pneumatic seals or call us on1-908-852-3125to get immediate answers to your questions.